Start With Your Gut
...Because all health begins in the gut
Imagine Yourself Having
THIS COURSE IS DESIGNED TO GET YOU STARTED
- Learn a simple way to improve your ability to digest food and absorb nutrients
- Identify the four pillars that are the absolute foundation of gut health
- Discover the top 4 ways to maintain healthy flora
- Learn the one step to take to help shed some pounds without ever counting your calories
- Includes your Daily Detoxification Guide eBook
- Enjoy 'Bonus Videos' and learn more about prebiotics, probiotics, and your friendly gut bugs
Dr. Igor Schwartzman was born and raised in a small Eastern European country, called Moldova. Dr. Schwartzman’s inspiration to becoming a physician was his grandmother, also a physician, who was deeply committed to healing and supporting her local community in Moldova.
Dr. Schwartzman has over 20 years of experience in the field of natural medicine, health and research in the academic and private sectors of the health industry. He is an expert in lifestyle/preventive medicine and natural health. His work has been published in numerous scientific journals including the American Journal of Respiratory Care and Medicine, and the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. He has a strong interest in hormone and digestive health, Hashimoto's thyroiditis and autoimmune disorders.